CNC Miller Programmer Position Overview
- Programming setting & operating Milling Machinery (Eperience on 3,4 and 5 Axis machinery will be fine)
- Performing basic offsets. Program changes and tool/tip changeovers.
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, Vernier's and gauges.
- Working from engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
CNC Miller Programmer Position Requirements
- Previous experience Programming advantageous
- Previous experience in a milling role setting and operating 3, 4 or 5 axis machinery
- Previous experience setting and operating Hurco machinery advantageous but not mandatory at all)
- Previous experience inspecting own work with hand tools to ensure that quality standards
- Maintain health and safety within the workplace and make sure you operate in a clean environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
CNC Miller Programmer Position Remuneration
- £12.00 - £16.00per hr dependent upon experience and skill sets
- Regular Overtime.
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'