For: CNC Miller Programmer/Setter/Operator Fanuc Control
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/06134
Our client is a centre for excellence for sub-contract engineering services and bespoke prototype pieces as well as volume production.
With a range of excellent high end clients, the company pride themselves on their second to none engineering facility, diverse expertise and committed team of technicians, engineers, welders, project managers and alike.
This includes a recognized team of apprentices who are attentively guided through their chosen career path. With a strong focus on excellent service and a productive and happy workforce they are a leader in their field.
We require a time served apprentice in engineering with experience of:
· Manufacturing parts for Automotive, Ministry, Aerospace, F1 and Medical industries desirable.
· Producing small and large batch quantities of components to meet customer specifications.
· Planning the most efficient sequence of operations for the job.
· Checking that work meets quality and technical guidelines.
Key skills required:
· Operating CNC horizontal or vertical milling machines as a minimum skill requirement
· Working on Mori Seiki and Haas machines
· Working to tight tolerances
· Machining a wide range of materials
· Loading fixtures, programs and tooling according to setup sheets
· Running work through and checking using a metrology cmm automated checking machine
· Health & safety awareness
Hours: 8.30 - 4.30 Monday and Thursday, finishing 7.30am - 1pm on a Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job