CNC MILLER (NIGHTS) - SO41 - Up to £33,000
Our market leading client is a manufacturer of high precision machined components and fabricated assemblies. Having enjoyed phenomenal success in their market sectors, they are currently seeking to expand by recruiting an experienced CNC Miller to join their engineering team.
The job involves the setting and operating of CNC mills producing high value components across various industries. Knowledge of how to machine, handle and protect all types of manufactured components is essential.
• Setting and operating of CNC milling 3 & 4 & 5 axis machines.
• Knowledge of either Mazatrol, Hedenhain or Fanuc controls.
• The ability to carefully follow procedure in terms of process through set-up sheets etc.
• Be able to interpret technical drawings with a good understanding of geometric dimensions & tolerances.
• The necessary skill set to work within a team environment or individually.
• All work must be carried out in accordance with job card instructions and attendant stage drawings, customer specifications etc., and generally in accordance with the company’s quality system.
• All work must be carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the relevant safe systems of work and generally in accordance with the company’s safety policies.
This is an excellent opportunity work with a highly reputable precision engineering business, offering up to 26 days holiday + bank holidays. As well as an excellent long-term training package!
To apply for the 'CNC Miller’ position, click here to apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job