CNC Miller Double Day Shift
Double day shift - 40 hours 6-2 2-10pm. 1st week will be on days.
£16-20 per hour (inc shift uplift)
25 days holiday + bank hols
Plenty of overtime available
We have an immediate position available for a skilled CNC Miller to join a well-established Motorsport Manufacturing company on a contract basis, my client is based near Slough.
- To Set and Operate CNC Milling machines
- Fully conversant using FANUC controls
- Adhere to health and safety standards at all times
- To be a team player
- Checking of components to ensure parts are to drawing and of an acceptable standard
- Working to ISO 9001 quality standards
- A good knowledge of tooling specifications
**You must be able to set and operate CNC MILLS and have working knowledge of Fanuc controls**
We will endeavor to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position.
- cnc setting
- cnc machining