Our client are a Durham based engineering company who are looking to recruit CNC Miller and Turners to join their expanding team.
- Safe and appropriate operation of machinery.
- Setting of jobs on machinery.
- Inspection of jobs as instructed.
- Programming of machines.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of machinery used.
- Completion of route cards and all other documentation as required.
- Training of other personnel as instructed.
- Any other tasks as required.
- Personal compliance to QA procedures.
- Personal compliance to H & S procedures.
- Programming, setting and operating on CNC Mills and Lathes using Fanuc and Mazatrol controls.
- Ideally experience in both Milling and Turning would be preferable but not essential.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Have experience in machining medium to large components supplied to the Oil & Gas and Aerospace Industry standards.
- There are various shift patterns with an opportunity of overtime as required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job