JOB TITLE:CNC Mill-Turn Machinist (Setter, Operator and Programmer)
40 hour week 7:30am to 4pm Monday to Friday
Salary of £33,000p/a + monthly production bonus
Overtime paid at 1.5x p/h
BUPA Health Scheme
Free On-Site Staff Gym
We are currently looking for a permanent CNC Mill/Turner (Setter, Operator and Programmer) with experience of working with Mazatrol and Fanuc controls. You will be working with an experienced team who take pride in their machined product. As well as an extensive machining background suitable candidates will have a good knowledge of materials and machining techniques.
Good channels of communication exist within the company’s management structure and individuals are encouraged to be proactive in ensuring the quality of all machined work using the most efficient production methods. The role also has scope for individuals to interface with the Design Department on new projects.
- The role requires programming, setting and machining parts to a high standard
- New Product Introduction - ensuring reliable, efficient processes are planned in advance of manufacture of new parts
- Working with a variety of different metal components and different metals including aluminium, stainless steel and brass
- Working with several machines including 2 axis Fanuc lathes and a Mazak mill/turn twin spindle/twin turret lathe
- Must be confident in using Mazatrol controls and be able to program, set and operate.
- They must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings to enable programming, setting and manufacture to achieve a right first time product
- Strong problem solving skills with good practical application
- Highly motivated to improve productivity without compromise on quality
- Good communication, operational and organisational skills
- Well presented with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Some programming experience with Fanuc controls would be an advantage but training will be given to the right candidate
- The successful candidate must be able to work on their own initiative
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- CNC Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"