CNC/Manual Turner/ Norwich/Permanent
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of bespoke packaging machinery for industries such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, snack foods, household products, is looking for an experienced CNC/Manual Turner to join their busy Machine Shop.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a prestigious company with global reputation with its machines in over 30 countries around the world.
The successful candidate will be based within client’s head office located on the outskirts of Norwich and will be a part of a large engineering team, developing, manufacturing its unique packaging machinery.
The CNC/Manual Turner will be responsible for:
- Set and operate CNC/Manual lathe, full training will be given if no previous programming experience.
- Machine components to specified dimensions
- Use precision measuring equipment to verify dimensional conformance of parts
- Using cutting tools, insert, holding fixtures and tooling fixtures
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings, layouts, and set-up sheets
- Sharpen drills, grind tooling as necessary
- Apprentice trained within a Machining environment
- Experience in Manual/CNC Lathe setting and operating
- Programming and setting CNC’s would be an advantage
- Previous process improvement experience would be advantageous
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Good decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills
In return our client offers a competitive salary with an opportunity of uncapped overtime at enhanced rates as well as benefits like 25 days holidays, free lunch on Tuesday and Thursday are few to mention.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00am to 16:00pm, with potential to work extra hours.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity and apply, please contact Paulina , apply online or send your CV