* To be competent in the use of all tool room practices i.e. turning, milling, drilling and surface grinding.
* Reading and understanding of technical drawings.
* Use and output of a CMM inspection machine where critical elements need to be verified.
* Ability to operate CNC machines and work with different CNC software systems.
* Checking, inspection and measurement of their own work.
* Maintain stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available, anticipating needed stock, placing and expediting orders for stock.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships with others both internally and externally. Support other teams and functions as required by the business.
* Document work performed in accordance with company procedure.
* Ensure Health & Safety standards are in place and that appropriate safety checks are carried out.
Skills / Qualifications:
* HND/HNC or equivalent
* Manufacturing and Engineering Experience
* Well organised.
* Self Motivated and Self Managing.
* Able to work to deadlines.
40 Hours per week 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
- CNC Operator
- Tool maker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job