Here at Connect Appointments, our client is currently recruiting a number of experienced Vertical CNC machinists
They will consider tool or mould makers that have experience in operating vertical CNC machining centres.
We are looking for experienced machinists that are used to setting and operating vertical machining centres.
The positions are temporary to permanent.
The candidate will be required to pass a practical and theoretical machining test.
A rotating three-shift system is required to be worked (mornings, afternoons and nights)
Materials worked are mainly carbon steel
All candidates must be time served machinists:
* With at least 5 years' experience.
* Have experience setting and operating vertical machining centres
* The ability to read drawings is essential
* Must be able to write and edit programmes
* Programme languages used are Haas, Fanuc & Heidenhain, must be experienced in at least one of these
* Understand G codes
* Understand M codes
* Use measuring equipment, micrometres, dial test indicators, verniers
* A good knowledge of tooling, Indexable face and end mils, carbide tooling, HSS tooling is required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'