On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit experienced CNC Miller
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufactur of medical devices. With significant investment and continued growth, they are looking to recruit apprenticeship trained CNC Machinists.
- CNC Machining experience is essential
- Operators will be expected to produce product to the specific requirements and to a high-quality standard.
- Experience of working with 4 and 5 axis machines would be desirable
- Must be able to edit Programs and tool setting
- Possess a positive attitude towards modern manufacturing processes
- Will be expected to produce product to the specific requirements and to a high-quality standard.
- Willingness to adopt lean manufacturing principles
- Focussed towards working within a devoted and continuously improving health and safety culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines.
This role will be offered on a fixed 2-10 shift with an early finish in fridays
In return, the company offers a very competitive salary plus overtime. Holiday entitlement 33 days including Bank Holidays. Free parking, pension scheme, employee benefits scheme. Offering secure employment in a modern working environment along with support and development.
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Janette Bolton at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd