On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit experienced CNC Machinists to work a night shift.
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacture of pumps, valves, and cyclones for the mining and mineral processing industry. With significant investment and continued growth, they are looking to recruit apprenticeship trained CNC Machinists to operate CNC vertical and horizontal turret lathes must be able to machine a variety of components in chrome irons, with Fanuc controls in a medium to heavy environment.
- CNC Machining experience is essential
- Operators will be expected to produce product to the specific requirements and to a high-quality standard.
- Have heavy engineering background
- Experience of working with castings is desirable
- Must be able to edit Programs and tool setting
- Possess a positive attitude towards modern manufacturing processes
- Will be expected to produce product to the specific requirements and to a high-quality standard.
- Willingness to adopt lean manufacturing principles
- Focussed towards working within a devoted and continuously improving health and safety culture.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines.
In return, the company offers a very competitive salary £17.23 per hour, plus overtime. Holiday entitlement 33 days including Bank Holidays. Free parking, pension scheme, employee benefits scheme. Offering secure employment in a modern working environment along with support and development.
To apply please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
- CNC Programming
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job