Control Systems: Fanuc
Salary: Negotiable (D.O.E.)
Full-Time, Permanent: 39 ½ hours per week
Are you an experienced CNC Turner or Miller with the ability to work unsupervised, producing parts for the oil and gas, rail, and automotive industries amongst others?
Do you know how to program from scratch?
Are you able to read and understand engineering/technical drawings?
Do you have experience of working with stainless steel and exotic material?
Due to growth and ongoing success, a precision engineering company is looking to employ CNC Machinists (Millers and Turners) with experience in programming, setting and operating CNC machines using Fanuc controls. Based in Stonehouse, they offer a terrific work-place environment with great rates of pay!
• To program, set and operate CNC machines using Fanuc controls
• To work independently, with minimal supervision
• To oversee the cutting process making adjustments as necessary
• To inspect finished products to ensure product quality
• Toi perform planned maintenance tasks as scheduled
Key Skills & Experience:
• Time served apprenticeship
• CNC and manual machining experience
• Comfortable using cutting tools and maintaining machinery
• Familiarity with Fanuc programming and interpreting CNC software
• Good interpretation of technical drawings
• Good understanding of geometric tolerances
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities (preferred)
• Ability to understand G-code (preferred)
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £75.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job