Alecto Recruitment are currently in partnership with a well-established precision engineering company, who are actively seeking experienced CNC Machinists to join their team in Dorset.
As a CNC Machinist, your duties will include;
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Lathes or CNC Mills
- Creating components using Fanuc controls
- Working in a range of industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and more
- Working to tight tolerances
To be considered for this role, you must possess the following;
- Strong experience working on CNC Mills and/or CNC Lathes
- Experience using Fanuc controls is an advantage, however, training can be provided
- Must be confident writing programmes from scratch
- Ability to work to tight tolerances
- Confident working unsupervised
- Up to £15.00 per hour
- Days and Shift work available
- Pension Scheme
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- Precision Engineering
- CNC Mill
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- CNC Machinist
- CNC Programmer
- CNC Lathes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'