Job Title: CNC Machinist
Shifts: Mornings & Afters
This role is primarily responsible for setting and operating CNC Lathes with Fanuc and Mazatrol controls.
- Responsible for setting and operating CNC lathes, performs machine set ups to obtain close tolerances, fitting and alignment of machined parts.
- Perform in-process inspection including using a wide variety of measuring devices, including both contact and non-contact CMM’s as well as manual precision inspection equipment.
- Complete and maintain all necessary records of time, part counts, last piece inspections and others for each job.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma and process improvement activities when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ideally be an apprentice trained machinist with a minimum of three years’ Aerospace experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong CNC experience with Fanuc controls.
- Previous experience with precision measuring equipment.
- £23,000 – 28,000 DOE
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Onsite Gym
- Life Assurance
Week one: 06:00 – 14:00 Monday to Friday
Week two: 14:00 – 22:15 Monday to Thursday, 14:00 – 19:45 Friday
If you are interested in the CNC Machinist vacancy at a leading company then please submit your details and one of our consultants will get in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'