My well-established client is seeking qualified and experienced CNC Machinists to join their Milling team near Colchester.
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Milling Machines
- Developing prototype & full production parts
- Setting Haas & Maho CNC Milling Machines
- Working from engineering drawings
- Using standard measuring equipment (Micrometers, Verniers, Gauges etc.)
- CNC Programming experience/knowledge - Essential
- 2+yrs CNC Machining experience - Essential
- Experience with Maho or HAAS controls - Essential
- 5 Axis Machining experience - Advantageous
- Experience with aluminium/castings - Desirable
- Aerospace/Defence Experience - Desirable
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- CNC HAAS Milling Maho Machining
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'