Salary: Competitive dependant upon experience.
Role: CNC Operator.
Are you from a Engineering background looking for progression and challenge?
Due to the continued demand for the company’s products, they now require a CNC Operator.
The ideal candidate will have served an engineering apprenticeship or hold a shop floor qualification, have experience in CNC - XYZ milling,turning, cnc Milling, grindingand and have ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and create drawings from component parts.
• Manufacture new component parts.
• Support any maintenance and improvement projects.
• Have completed an apprenticeship or hold an engineering qualification.
• Experienced in manual milling.
• CNC -XYZ (3 Axis is a an absolute requirement).
• Significant amount of experience in an engineering tool room environment.
Salary is based on 38 Hour week
Annually each employee has 28 days paid holiday, however because
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'