We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist to join a global products company near Pickering.
Manufacture components in accordance with drawing, technical and quality requirements.
- Set up, program and operate CNC Hurco and/or Mazak milling machines
- Read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and tolerances
- Competent in the use of precision measuring devices
- Complete Quality documentation (NCR, ECN etc.)
- Carry out standard machine maintenance
- Ability to operate manual milling machines
- Willing to undertake flexible working hours (may include overtime, shift work, ad hoc)
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications and tolerances
- Program and operate Hurco and or Mazak CNC milling machines
- Program and operate Mazak CNC Lathe
- Operate manual milling machine
- Operate manual lathe
- Use precision measuring equipment
- Minimum 3 years machine shop experience.
- Working knowledge of standard measurements, such as those used for threads and tapers, and a good understanding of the working qualities of various metals and plastics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'