Salary - £30,000 - £38,000
Fulltime - Monday to Friday
Benefits - 25-days + bank holidays + pension
- Joining a precision engineering business who produce highly bespoke low volume machined parts for a select number of clients based in Southampton require a highly skilled and experienced CNC machinist to work Monday to Friday.
As CNC Machinist you will:
- Work in a busy machining department producing precision components and parts for a select number of clients working across aerospace, automotive and scientific sectors.
- You will set, operate and programme a range of CNC machines predominately milling machines
- Programme, set, adjust and operate HAAS, Hurco and FANUC control systems
- Producing high precision parts for the aerospace, automotive and scientific industry
- Previous experience working in a similar role with proven experience in precision machining and low volume machining
- Primary responsibility is to set, operate and programme a variety of CNC Machine tools to produce precision parts.
- Proven experience setting, operating and programming a range of CNC machines is essential
- Manual machining experience essential
- Programming experience of HAAS, Hurco or Fanuc control systems desirable
- Online and Offline programming experience desirable
- Time served apprentice within mechanical engineering or equivalent preferred
- CADCAM programming experience desirable
- Ability to read complex technical engineering drawings with a good understanding of tolerances/geometrical tolerances essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- CNC Milling
- Manual Machining
- CNC Machining
- CNC Programmng
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"