Our client is at the forefront of the Engineering sector. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a CNC Machinist who can use Mazatrol. On offer is a permeant role and an attractive salary.
- Setting up and running jobs using information from engineering drawings.
- Operating manual and CNC machines.
- Programming on Mazatrol M Plus control.
- Maximising productivity, minimising downtime of machines.
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained throughout the machine shop.
- Able to set, operate and programme machines using Mazatrol control.
- Machining background and general all round knowledge/experience.
- Self-disciplined and reliable.
- Excellent inter-personnel communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, determined, self-disciplined and reliable.
- Apprentice trained.
- Manufacture of development components in a tool room environment.
- Experience/background in programming other machine tools in G and M codes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"