Barrow In Furness
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist in the Barrow in Furness area on a contract basis.
• To program/set and operate CNC & Conventional Machines to produce high quality parts to engineering drawings.
• To facilitate and assist the Moulding Department to provide highly serviced mould tools to produce high quality parts to engineering drawings.
• Collaborate work with personnel across departments as necessary to complete the assigned task correctly and on time.
• Manufacture all parts in accordance with instructions received from the Production Manager.
• Complete accurately and legibly, the appropriate records of process and batch of manufactured parts Ensure machinery, equipment and tooling is kept clean and in good order at all times.
• Maintain and store machinery, equipment and tooling in good, proper working order.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping.
• Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
• Other duties as required
C & G Part 3 Craft certificate or ONC or equivalent preferred.
Relevant machining experience. Experience of working with exotic materials preferred
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"