Market Weighton, East Yorkshire, YO43 postcode
£11.90 Per Hour
Commutable from York, Selby, Pocklington, Hull, Market Weighton, Goole and surrounding areas.
We are recruiting for an experienced CNC machinist to join our award winning and expanding furniture manufacturing business. The company has been operating for over 50 years and is a market leading in their field with many blue chip clients. The company has invested heavily in new machinery, premises, training and other areas to help their business grow.
Working Hours: 48 hours per week working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern. This involves working two 12 hour shifts 6am to 6pm, followed by two 12 hour shifts 6pm to 6am and then 4 days off. This rota will involve working days, nights and weekends. You MUST be able to work all shifts.
About the role:
In this manufacturing role you will be part of a team working within our growing CNC department.
This role would suit those who enjoy and have experience of a manufacturing environment
- Accurately checking job cards for the work that is needed
- Accurately checking drawings against the work needed
- Visually inspect worktops for defects including chips, scratches, blemishes and incorrect colour match
- Accurate use of machinery to manufacture the worktops
- Visually inspect the materials before and after processing to identify any defects or faults that need rectifying
- Carry out routine maintenance to ensure equipment is in good working order
- Complete all paperwork and log onto the system upon job completion
We are ideally looking for experienced CNC operatives with a machine based manufacturing background, who want to join a highly successful and growing local employer.
You will ideally be familiar or have knowledge of:
- CNC Operation
- Health and safety at work
- Working to SOP's
- Working to set quality standards
In return we offer highly competitive basic salaries with a range of benefits including time served holiday increases and discount schemes.
Please apply with a copy of your CV.
MYNT Recruitment are based in York, Hull and Rotherham and have been operating since 2004. We specialise in recruiting for temporary and permanent positions within the engineering, manufacturing and logistics fields. For more information please visit or website, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"