CNC Turner/ CNC Miller
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Manufacturing company based in Basingstoke who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Turner or CNC Miller to join their existing team.
- Read and work to Engineering drawings
- Fanuc and Siemens
- Setting and Operating CNC Machines
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Oil and gas, aerospace, forging industry and automotive experience desirable
- Fanuc or Siemens experience
- Must be able to work independently
- Desire to expand knowledge and grow.
- Turning or Milling experience (Essential)
Current working hours: Day and Night shifts available depending on Preference.
Salary: £8.00- £10.50 PH Based on Experience (Days)
£10.50- £13.36 PH Based on Experience (Nights)
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Rosie James, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Machine operator
- CNC Machinist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job