GPS Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Machinist to work with a niche market leader within the engineering industry. This is a position for an experienced CNC Machinist who is able to Set and Operate and Program CNC Machines. The company machine small batches of bespoke high-end products, using a variety of steels and machining methods, therefore technical ability to read from drawings and develop suitable programmes and setting information for future production is essential
• Proven experience using 3/5 Axis Mills (Heidenhain control) and AgieCharmilles Die Sinking EDM machines
• Experience of working within a low volume batch environment
• Able to read from drawings and develop programmes and setting sheets
• Have the ability to run multiple machines and prioritise to give maximum efficiency
• Proactive nature and keen to work within a small team and take responsible for the
Experience using the following would be advantageous:
• Harrison Alpha CNC Lathe
• EDM wire cut machines using FANUC controls
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'