Commutable from York, Selby, Pocklington, Hull, Market Weighton, Goole and surrounding areas.
£9.80 Per Hour
Our client based at Holme on Spalding moor are looking for several CNC machinists to start immediately.
We are looking for experienced CNC operators (Programmers and non programmers)
Working Hours : Alternating 3 weekly shift pattern - Mornings 6am-2pm, Afternoons 2pm-10pm, Nights 10pm-6am.
About the role:
In this manufacturing role you will be part of a team working within our growing CNC department.
This role would suit those who enjoy and have experience of a manufacturing environment
- Accurately checking job cards for the work that is needed
- Accurately checking drawings against the work needed
- Visually inspect worktops for defects including chips, scratches, blemishes and incorrect colour match
- Accurate use of machinery to manufacture the worktops
- Visually inspect the materials before and after processing to identify any defects or faults that need rectifying
- Carry out routine maintenance to ensure equipment is in good working order
- Complete all paperwork and log onto the system upon job completion
We are ideally looking for experienced CNC operatives with a machine based manufacturing background, who want to join a highly successful and growing local employer.
You will ideally be familiar or have knowledge of:
- CNC Operation
- Health and safety at work
- Working to SOP's
- Working to set quality standards
In return we offer highly competitive basic salaries with a range of benefits including time served holiday increases and discount schemes.
Please apply with a copy of your CV.
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job