Skilled CNC Machinist
c. £10-£11ph + Overtime
Leading precision engineering company specialising in the production of bespoke milled and turned products for a variety of sectors.
- Setting and Operating of CNC machines to create Small / medium batch work.
- Working with a variety of materials.
- Large variety of component types.
- Using Fanuc and Heidenhain controls.
The Successful Candidate
- Strong skills required in Setting and Operating CNC Machines.
- Experience in Fanuc and Heidenhain controls.
- Ability to make minor alterations to existing programs.
- CNC Milling and Turning experience an advantage.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Capable of process inspection.
- Ideally apprenticeship served but proven experience just as important.
- Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Hourly rate in the region of £10.00 - £11.00ph dependant on experience
- Permanent Day or Late shift available (10% Premium for late shirt)
- 20 Days holidays + stats
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job