Are you a CNC Machinist looking for your next role? Have you got experience in Mazak controls?
We are looking for a CNC Machinist for a company in Slough. Rotating shifts are from 6am - 2 pm and 2pm - 10 pm. After 12 weeks you will receive a 21% shift premium on top of your hourly rate.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- CNC Machinist should have Engineering/Machining/Toolmaking apprenticeship or similar
- As a CNC Machinist you should have previous production experience and machining background
- Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working on Mazak Milling machines
- Candidates should have previous experience of programming, setting and operating
- CNC Machinist should have good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- As a CNC Machinist you will programming, setting and running Mazak Mills
- Candidates may be required to work on Milling machines
- CNC Machinist will be required to work on a variety of metal components
- Candidates will be required to ensure that all production targets are met
- Undertake other reasonable manufacturing duties such as general bench work, manual machining, component cleansing and raw material stores support
If you are interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job