We are looking for a CNC Setter/Operator to a manufacturing firm in Hadleigh, Suffolk. The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years experience working on CNC Machinery, ideally working on fanuc controls.
Standard hours - 07:30 - 16:00, Monday - Friday
The successful applicant will be considered to work shifts when the company have a high workload.
Depending upon experience this role is looking to pay between £10 - £13 per hour, depending on experience.
This is a full time, permanent position subject to a successful 3 month probation.
You will be required to report directly to the Workshop Manager or Supervisor. The main responsibilities are to effectively interpret route cards and geometrical drawing, advise on necessary jig & tool design, programme and operate CNC machines and produce a quality end product in a timely fashion.
The applicant must be able to:
- Set & run CNC equipment and ensure smooth operation
- Setting & Operating using Fanuc Controls
- Experience working on 2 & 3 axis machines
- Ensure quality of all machined work and bring any problems or potential problems to the attention of relevant supervisor / manager
- Provide support to other members as required
- To become competent in the application of any new technology introduced into the workshop
If you think this role may be of interest but would like some further information. Please contact Carl at Prime Appointments. Check out our website for my contact details.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job