On behalf of our Client we are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained CNC Machinist.
Our client, a successful family owned precision engineering company working in the sub contract sector. Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist competent in both Milling and Turning able to both operate and set, programming an advantage.
- Experience of Fanuc, XYZ Protrak or Haas systems
- Excellent operator and setting skills,
- Previous experience of working on precision components and to fine tolerances
- Knowledge of programming an advantage must be familiar with codes
- Flexibility to working hours
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate who will be highly motivated, and looking to join a small busy company offering long term employment opportunities and job security.
Hours of work Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm Friday 8am - 3.30 pm, overtime available and paid at time and a half.
To apply please send your CV in Confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job