x9 CNC Machinists Required in Bath
Salary up to £28,500 including shift allowance
Day and night shifts available depending on candidate preference
CNC Machinist Job Overview:
- Our client's CNC Machinists prepare detailed numerical control programs for use in production on numerical controlled machinery; they run the EDM, including programming, setup and operation. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organisation of the work area as well as following our client's EH&S policies and procedures
- Our client have a well earned reputation for producing high precision components and their modern, highly computerised machine shop produces components and assemblies of the highest quality for customers throughout the world
- Our client's constant investment in the latest technology has provided a sophisticated manufacturing facility which includes CNC multi-axis lathes and machining centres (Nakamura, Index, Citizen Miyano, Haas, Matsuura)
- Highly experienced and skilled CNC lathe setter, operator, and programmers to work in the Turning Team at our client's high technology manufacturing facility in Bath
CNC Machinist Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Turner required to Support with setting and operating machines as required ensuring to the correct quality specified on the drawing and routing instructions in line with the fundamental rules of component manufacture
- Understand priorities and to work towards achieving delivery objectives
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping at all times in order that health and safety standards maybe maintained
- To observe Health and Safety regulations as laid down in company procedures and Government legislation
- To adhere to company procedures at all times
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks as may be requested from time to time
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 19 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- CNC Machine
- CNC Programming
- CNC manufacturing
- CNC Mill