A skilled CNC Machinist is required to work for our Engineering client based in Stockton. This vacancy will operate on a temp to perm basis. This role offers candidates stable employment and the opportunity grow with the business.
- Setting and operating CNC machinery
- Working in a busy factory setting
- Working to precision and following exacting customer specifications
- Changing tooling and machine components
- Utilising measuring equipment to ensure quality
- Editing machine programmes and altering job requirements
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- We are looking for confident and proactive individuals who are able to operate within a fast paced, high production environment.
- Although training will be given, applicants must be from a CNC background.
The role pays £8.22 day shift (7am-3pm) and £9.45 back shift (3pm-11pm)
- In periods of peak production, this role may require night shift work, however additional shift allowances will be paid.
- There is also available overtime paid at enhanced rates (time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Sat and double time Sunday).
- This position operates on a temp to perm basis following a satisfactory probation period
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job