Perm Toolroom Machinist, Oxford, £30,000 basic+Bonus and Overtime
ROLE - TOOLROOM MACHINIST
SECTOR - PRECISION MACHINING
BASED - OXFORD
SALARY - up to £30,000 PER ANNUM BONUS + OVERTIME, PENSION
* THE OPPORTUNITY -
The UK Engineering and manufacturing Industry is continuing to lead the way and bring the economy back onto a strong financial footing. Hays Recruitment specialise in the sourcing and supply of experienced shop floor engineers to companies across the midlands and with a specific hub they are currently recruiting for a newly formed company who originated from the city's university. Due to the positive economic attitude our preferred partner is looking to expand and bring in an experienced Toolroom Machinist / Toolmaker to work in a fast paced production environment to add to their already highly skilled workforce.
* ABOUT YOU -
- Be an experienced machinist with experience using machine tools including Manual Millers, Turners/Centre lathe and Grinding machines etc
- Be able to interpret engineering and drawings and reverse engineer.
- Worked in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is key.
- Be able to work without supervision using your extensive machining experience
- Have good accurate bench fitting skills- Experience of CNC Milling would be advantageous.
- Have a right first time attitude, and be able to check finished parts to tight tolerances with a conscience for quality
* INTERESTED? -
*** To apply for this fantastic opportunity please take advantage now by calling Scott Lydon at Hays on or simply click below to apply now ***
* Are you an experienced engineer?
Are you looking for a position in the following skilled sectors: CNC, Welders, Fabricators, Maintenance, Mechanical, Electrical, Management, Technical, QA, Design & CAD?
* We have a number of fantastic vacancies across Midlands.
* Whether you are currently employed and looking for options or are out of work, call us today for a confidential and informal chat of how we can help
* We also recruit:
CNC & Manual Machinists, Mechanical Fitter, Electrical Fitters, Electricians, Welders / Fabricators, Skilled production staff, Sheet metal, Electrical - Domestic & Industrial, Electronics, Test Technicians, Project Manager / Supervisors, Management, Automotive, Contract Managers, Estimators, Designers & AutoCAD Technicians, Refrigeration, Field Service & Maintenance Engineers, Site Management, Information Technology - IT, New Media, Sales Engineers.
* In the following areas:
Oxford, Biggleswade, Kidlington, Headlington, Cassington, Woodstock, Bladon, Long Hanborough, Brackley, Banbury, Chipping Norton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job