CNC Machinist - Nights
We are looking for a CNC Machinist (Vertical) for an expanding local company.
Responsible to the Machine Shop Supervisor
Main duties of the CNC Machinist;
1. Responsible for the setting and machining of components for use in assemblies built on site and also for delivery direct to the customer.
2. Must be capable of inspecting finished components using a variety of inspection equipment and be able to identify solutions to ensure good quality product. Training will be given on CMM systems.
3. Be able to program simple components using Heidenhain and make appropriate modifications to programs generated with the CAD/CAM system.
4. Able to recommend and select the correct tooling to achieve the most efficient machining method.
5. Responsible for housekeeping of the machine and area of work and to ensure that all necessary preventative maintenance is carried out.
6. Responsible for the administration in relation to internal and customer documentation and to ensure that this conforms to the required specification.
7. Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and other agents with whom the company has contact with.
8. Communicate effectively and efficiently with other members of the team to enable the sharing of information and clarity of understanding.
9. Responsible for managing own time in the most time efficient way and prioritising workload to ensure maximum effectiveness.
Benefits / Salary Package:
39hrs working week
All overtime at 1.5 x base rate
Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
Attendance Bonus, approx £500 per year paid in January, rules apply
25 Days holiday + 8 Stats 9. Stock and Shares Purchase scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'