- Reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Using a wide range of measuring equipment to accurately measure finished parts.
- Producing high quality components to exacting standards
- Must be able to operate CNC Machines, either lathes.
- Have good engineering knowledge
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Experience manual machinist with proven experience in setting and operating lathes.
- Experience CNC machinist with proven experience in setting and operating lathes.
- Experience of using a wide range of engineering measuring equipment.
- CNC programing knowledge.
- Used to working in a precision engineering manufacturing environment.
- Salary negotiable for the right candidates
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'