CNC Machinist / Operator / Turner / Setter / Programmer with experience of programming, setting and operating CNC turning machines is required for a well-established engineering company based in Newton Abbot, Devon, South West England.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Company Pension, Onsite Parking and Overtime when available
LOCATION: Heathfield, Newton Abbot, Devon, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 39 hours per week- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:00am-3:30pm Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a CNC Machinist / Operator / Turner / Setter / Programmer with experience of programming, setting and operating CNC turning machines
Working as a CNC Machinist / Operator / Turner / Setter / Programmeryou will be working within a team environment and supporting the Production Manager programming, setting and operating CNC machines on a day-to-day basis.
As a CNC Machinist / Operator / Turner / Setter / Programmerit is essential to be able to read and interpret engineering drawings. Experience of working with Fanuc controls is essential whilst Siemens control knowledge would also be advantageous.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as a CNC Machinist / Operator / Turner / Setter / Programmerwill include:
- Producing high quality components using the machines from "one off" to large batches
- Programming, setting and operating CNC machines on a day-to-day basis
- Interpreting work from engineering drawings
- Working within a team environment supporting the Production Manager
- Assisting with other general manufacturing activities
- NVQ, City & Guilds, HNC qualified or similar in Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing
- Experience of programming, setting and operating CNC turning machines. Setting and running CNC milling machines would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar engineering manufacturing / machine shop environment
- Experience of working with Fanuc controls is essential. Siemens controls would be advantageous
- Essential to be able to read/ interpret engineering drawings
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7414
Full-Time, Permanent manufacturing and engineering Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newton Abbot, Devon, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'