Control systems: Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mazatrol
Salary: up to £35,000.00 per annum (inclusive of shift allowance)
Hours: Mon-Thurs (20.00-06.00)
Are you an experienced CNC machinist, highly skilled in milling or turning?
Are you looking to take your next career step with a leading precision engineering business?
Do you have the ability to work unsupervised, producing parts for the oil and gas, rail and automotive sectors?
Due to continued customer growth, this group of pan-European companies is looking to appoint a knowledgeable CNC machinist, experienced in operating and programming milling or turning machines and familiar with Fanuc, Mazak/Mazatrol and Heidenhain control systems and machines.
• The company offers an excellent salary
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Voluntary pension scheme
• and much more …
• CNC milling or turning: setting, operating and programming
• Liaising with supervisors and other production team members
• Achieving strict production/delivery timeframes
• Meeting quality requirements
Key Skills & Experience:
• Must demonstrate proven track record or experience as a CNC Miller or Turner
• Knowledgeable on measuring equipment use, and technical drawings/specifications
• Understanding of speeds and feeds based on raw materials; controls; programming; safety and tooling
• Understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
• Knowledge of CMM inspection and measurement is preferred
• Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
To find out more or to apply, please contact Baff on 0117 3178000, or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is not of interest or you do not feel you are right for the role, but know someone who might be interested, please get in touch and you could win £75.00 worth of high street vouchers.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job