CNC Machinist - Miller Nights
CNC Machinist - Miller (Nights)
£23,474 p/a + shift allowance
Our client is looking for a CNC Miller to join their growing team. Your role is to ensure quality machining of components using relevant procedures and methods, ensure health and safety in the workplace and to provide training where necessary. The successful candidate must want to work permanent shifts.
Role and Responsibilities;
- Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings.
- Heidenhain controls.
- Setting one off components using clamps, angle plates, etc.
- Software use, modelling using Solidworks, programming using NCG Cam (Training will be provided on software).
- Marking off.
- Use of overhead cranes.
- Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping.
- Deburring components.
- Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc.
- Carry out daily bookings.
- Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures.
- Inspection for all components throughout the process.
- Make sure all Machine Shop areas are tidy and organised.
- Complete flexibility and mobility of labour as necessary.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'