CNC Machinist, Ipswich
Up to £14ph DOE
Regular overtime available
I am urgently seeking a skilled CNC Machinist to join my client's team located near Ipswich. The main duties of the role are to Program and Operate CNC Milling Machinery.
- Working from detailed technical Drawings
- Programming Setting and Operating CNC Milling Machines
- Working with small batches and one-off pieces
- Apprentice trained, time-served machinist from a CNC Vertical and Horizontal Milling background - essential
- Ability to Program, Set and Operate Milling Machines is essential
- FANUC and/or HAAS or Mazatrol Controlled Machinery experience would be very advantageous
- Experience in machining: Duplex, Super Duplex, Aluminium Bronze, Inconel, Monel or Stellite would be very advantageous
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or send your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- CNC Machinist Miller Setter Operator Programmer Milling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job