CNC Machine Operator
Location: Wickford, Essex, SS11 8YB
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Shift Rota: 7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday
Chester Hall Precision Engineering Limited is a world class leading international supplier of complex aircraft components and has specialised in this field for over forty years, utilising the latest techniques and equipment to provide customers worldwide with innovative, advanced technology solutions.
Using Multi-axis, high-speed CNC machine tools, we currently have opportunities for experienced, skilled CNC Machine Operators to join our team in Wickford.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the machining of a full range of Aerospace components.
The CNC Machine Operators will be required to run 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC machine centres producing machined precision aerospace components.
- Computer literate. - Office based software
- Knowledge of engineering drawings
- Good understanding of Engineering Terminology
- Able to use various measuring equipment, such as micrometres
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of running 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC machining centres ( At least 1 years’ experience)
- Knowledge and experience of Maintaining CNC Machine’s
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and successful business and to work with highly experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
To apply, please submit your current CV for consideration in the first instance.
Practical and theory engineering tests, for your suitability of the role, maybe carried out during your interview.