CNC Machine Operator
We are seeking a CNC Operator to work on Lathes and Mills with Fanuc controls. You do not need any prior experience of working with the specific machinery as full training will be given. Being on your feet for extended periods is an essential requirement.
- Loading and unloading machines
- Deburring and cleaning finished work
- Measuring / quality checking work
- Keeping a machine running to target
- Experience of being on your feet for extended periods
- Some knowledge/interest in engineering processes
- Any experience of operating / setting CNC machinery is an advantage but none required
There are good progression opportunities within this role into the world of CNC engineering for the right person.
You will also need a good team work ethic.
Hours: 07:30 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday, 08:00 - 12:00 Friday
Hourly rate: £8-£8.50 to start (depending on experience)
- Manufacturing Environment
- CNC Machine
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job