Job Title: CNC Machine Operative
Reporting to: Production Manager
The Role: To operate various beam panels saws within the manufacturing facility.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience operating/programming a beam panel saw.
- Experience of working within a wood working environment and or laminate worktop manufacture an advantage.
- Experience of setting up and running Schelling, Holzma or Giben beam panel saws an advantage.
- Experience of cutting HPL laminate an advantage.
- Attention to detail and working in a methodical manner.
- Experience of setting precision mechanical and CNC equipment.
- Quality awareness and attention to detail essential.
- Hours of work Mon - Fri (06.00/14.30).
- CNC manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job