The primary role of this position is to ensure that all aspects related to the CNC Machining Areas are dealt with controlled in a safe, effective efficient manner to provide the company with effective support functions within the company CNC Machining Areas.
CNC Machine Minder Job Description
Following are a list of the main and most important duties and responsibilities, these are not exhaustive and you will be required to have a flexible approach as you may be requested to assist/carry out other tasks and duties in other areas as and when the need arises:
- To fully support all CNC Setters in ensuring the safe and efficient running of CNC machines.
- The responsibility and safety for the loading and unloading of products/components from machines.
- Safely, following and maintaining the procedures for the Issuing and Loading of Raw Material to the machines.
- Ensuring that the machines are maintained and topped-up with coolant and oil.
- The Patrol Inspection, monitoring and recording of identified and key component sizes and features throughout the manufacturing Batch run of product on machines and immediately notifying a Setter or Team Leader of any query or non-conformance.
- Where applicable, the 100% Visual inspection and recording of components for identified features and also defects and damage and to immediately notifying a Setter or Team Leader of any query or non-conformance.
- The movement, administration and identification of product between areas.
- The general housekeeping of the machines and all surrounding areas.
- Ensuring that all equipment, tooling, gauging etc is handled/stored securely and safely to prevent any damage.
- Provide support and cover when and where necessary within other areas of the company.
CNC Machine Minder requirements
- Excellent attitude to work
- Ideally some experience or knowledge of CNC
- Able to work split shift - lates and earlies
- Able to supply up to date references
This is a temp-perm position.