A global leader in the design and manufacturer of equipment for retailers are looking to recruit a CNC Machine/Beam Saw Operative to join their team based in Burnopfield. The business provides a number of shelving solutions and requires a hardworking and motivated individual to support the delivery of high-quality reliable products.
- Operate Beam saws and CNC wood based machinery.
- Ensure area is kept tidy and organised at all times.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Act as an efficient and reliable team player.
- Demonstrate a committed and responsible attitude.
- Applicants must have experience as a CNC wood machinist or must have operated Beam saws.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment.
- A strong team player.
- A flexible approach to work with a dedicated and committed attitude.
This is ongoing temporary work which involves day shift 7am-3pm.
This position is paying £8.43 per hour.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please contact the industrial team at Westray for more information on .
- beam saw
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job