On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a highly skilled CNC Lathe Turner.
Our client, an established sub contract engineering business in the design and manufacture of control valves in subsea environments. Few opportunities arise to join this company but due to the purchase of new machinery to expand operations they are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained CNC Lathe programmer/setter/operator to work on a day shift and play an integral part in the company’s continued growth.
Joining this leading company, will provide long term secure employment, along with outstanding benefits. Working in a clean modern environment the successful candidate will be highly motivated and looking for a challenging yet rewarding working environment.
Essential Skills /Knowledge/Experience
- Capable of reading and understanding drawings
- Excellent understanding of Mazak or Fanuc control systems
- Excellent programming, setting and operating skills
- Experience of working on precision components to fine tolerances
- Previous experience of working with valve type applications would be an advantage.
In return the company offers an excellent package including:
- A competitive hourly rate
- Product training and ongoing support
- 25 days holiday + 8 statutory days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Medical health and Death in Service insurance
- Child care voucher scheme
- Bonus Scheme
Hours of work Monday to Wednesday 8am to 4.30pm Thursday Friday 8am to 4pm 39 hours a week plus overtime as available.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job