CNC Lathe Setter and Operator Telford £20,000 - £24,000
Your new company
Hays are working alongside a prestigious company based in Telford who are looking for a CNC Lathe Setter on a permanent basis. This company due to expansion are opening a new manufacturing plant based in Telford.
Your new role
As a CNC Lathe Setter and operator you will need to driven, honest, reliable a skilled CNC Lathe Setter and operator you will be responsible for producing the turned components within our product range. Working within a small and growing team of skilled engineers you will be an integral part of our production systems responsible for manufacturing premium quality shower components. The products you manufacture will be sold worldwide proudly proving the quality of British Engineering and supporting our made in England principles. You will excel in your attention to detail be self-motivated and driven, able to work on your own and contribute to the whole team being hands on where needed to get product out. Having gained an understanding of our principles and vision you will reflect these in all your actions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to generate your own programmes and set to a high-level Mazak and Fanuc CNC lathes/turning centres
- 10 years minimum experience
- Can work to CAD drawings, sketches and verbal instructions
- Have a thorough background in machining able to operate a variety of conventional machinery, such as drillers and manual lathes
- Be able to make/specify, grind or sharpen your own tools as necessary
- Be polite, courteous and maintain and good appearance, always ready to meet with customers
- Be able to work unsupported on the programming, setting and operating of machines
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- CNC Lathe Setter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'