Position: CNC Lathe operator
Days: Monday Friday
Shift: Split shift, fortnight rotation, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
A long-standing client of ours is looking to add an experienced CNC Lathe operator to their team. This is an opportunity to work with a local company with a well-known and fantastic reputation within the engineering sector.
Duties will include:
- Operation of numerical controlled lathes.
- Be able to identify issues with any part of the CNC process.
- Use of precision measuring instruments.
- Quality checking parts when required
- Read and interpret drawings.
The ideal candidate would have:
- At least 3 years experience working as a CNC operator.
- Proven knowledge of machining principles and methods
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job