Working on behalf of our client Eco Personnel is now recruiting for the above position.
Ideally applicants will have operated similar equipment for a minimum of 12 months and be comfortable working to fine tolerances to produce high quality work.
. Ability to set press brake machines.
. Setting and operation of our Trumpf 6000 Combi Punch Press Laser
• Maintain programs within the machine, eliminating programming errors.
• Forward plan and load plan for day machine production.
• Communicate with colleagues and internal production to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process.
• Operate relevant machinery and tools in a safe manner.
• Maintain a high standard and quality of work, in line with company policy.
• Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed.
• Upkeep of a clean and organised working area.
• Experience in TruTops.
The position requires a degree of flexibility assisting other team members with general engineering duties.
We are particularly interested to hear from individuals who have a strong work history and who are keen to secure long term employment within the engineering sector.
Monday to Friday : Days/Afters
Overtime is also available at an enhanced rate.
Pay rate - Dependent upon experience/ industry competitive
- CNC Machine
- CNC Programming
- CNC operation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'