Workforce are recruiting for a Laser Operator to work for our client in Dudley. Offering an impressive package this is perfect for a candidate looking to work for an expanding and busy manufacturing firm.
About the Candidate:
- Proficient in Laser Operating.
- Setting Lasers would be an advantage.
- Have experience operating Bystronic flat bed laser machines.
- Knowledge of Trumpf / Amada / Mazak lasers would be advantageous.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift truck licence required
- Must be able to read manufacturing drawings to engineering standards including symbols.
- Must be able to check own work against drawings and complete ISIR's.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.