JOB OPPORTUNITY - CNC Cylindrical Grinder - Bradford
We have an exciting opportunity in Bradford for an apprentice trained CNC Cylindrical Grinder to join a company that specialises in metrology and precision measuring equipment.
Reporting to the Grinding Department Supervisor and working within the Grinding Department the primary responsibility of the CNC Grinding Technician is to program, set and operate Studer CNC cylindrical grinding machines.
You will be APPRENTICE TRAINED and able to:
- Program, set and operate Studer CNC cylindrical grinding machines
- Read and work with Engineering drawings
- Work to tight deadlines
- Negotiable DOE
- Full time perm role
- 38 working hours
- 07:45-16:30 Mon-Thurs / 07:45-12:45 Fri
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday (Rising each year to a maximum 33)
- Death in Service Entitlement
Apply immediately or call Gary Rockcliffe on .
Twitter - @gary_rockcliffe
LinkedIn - Gary Rockcliffe
- Cylindrical Grinder