CNC Grinder Programmer / Setter / Operator
New Staff Employment Services are currently recruiting CNC Grinder Programmer / Setter / Operator for one of our clients based in Welham Green.
- Trained CNC programming
- Cylindrical Grinding Skills
- Produce first-off components for inspection
- Ensure components are produced to the highest standards as per specifications and drawings.
- Inspect components during production to ensure drawing / spec requirements are maintained.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement / Lean manufacturing activities where required.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Programming, setting and operating Studer CNC Grinders.
- Be conversant with Fanuc, Mazatrol and/or Siemens controls.
- Be able to read and interpret engineers drawings and tolerances.
- Be able to use a wide range of different measuring devices and inspection techniques.
- Familiar with Aerospace AS9100D requirements in relation to CNC grinder’s role.
- Able to work as part of a team and assist others where required.
The shift is 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday, early finish at 1pm on Friday. 25 days holiday. Competitive pension plan
For more information you can call ask for Zoe or Adriana.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job