CNC Grind Technician, Lincoln
- Permanent position
- Full time 37 hours per week (overtime as required)
- 3 Shift rotation
- Salary up to £29,205 per annum(excluding shift premium)
Applicants should be able to read engineering drawings, use standard measuring equipments and have an understanding of general machining principles. Tasks will include setting and operating CNC O-D, I-D and track grinding machines.
- Setting/operating CNC grinding machines and carrying out manual processes
- Multi manning machines
- Ensure parts conform to drawing and are processed in the allotted time
- Ensure documentation is accurate
- Support the area in carrying out alternative tasks as required
- Achieving area targets as identified by production management
- Dependable, responsible contributor who's committed to excellence and success
- Good interpersonal skills, (team-worker)
- Prepared to follow procedures
- Eye for detail
If you have expereience in CNC Grinding and feel this role is for you then apply now or call Stephanie at OSR Recruitment for more information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job